Thursday, June 09, 2005

Cool Stuff on the Way

Mr. and Mrs. Smith opened today, both in the US and in Peru. I plan to see it next week so keep an eye on my thoughts. Also next week is the World Opening of Batman Begins. I had the chance of listening to Ebert & Roeper's critic, they said it's the best Batman movie ever. I hope they are right, I'm sick of the Schumacher versions. Christopher Nolan (Memento, Insomnia) directs, so there's hope.

In books, this week was released Jeffery Deaver's latest novel, The Twelfth Card. As if a new Deaver novel was not enough reason to get it, there's the bonus that it's a new Lincoln Rhyme novel, two (or three?) years after The Vanished Man.

I got three audiobooks yesterday, all Koontz novels: Odd Thomas, Life Expectancy and Velocity. I'll be writing about them eventually.